If you're interested in my chicken smoothie adoption center inventory to see what pets I have, check the inventory page!

Monday, September 11, 2017

Staff Pet Theory?

Hey there unicorn.angel here and today I have a theory for you.

As most veteran chicken smoothians know, every September there is a set of pets released that are called "Staff Pets". This means that a lot of CS staff members collaborated on that particular set. This September, it's dogs.

I was going through my pets to see how they were all evolving, when I came upon this pet:
I was so excited! I quickly clicked on archives. And this is what I found:
Um. Where's September? If a dog is fully grown then where's September? Then I remembered something. Last year, there was that one staff pet that evolved very slowly. We're talking every other day. Here's picture proof:
Do you think it could be that we have another slow evolver? That would be cool though!

Leave a comment down below what you think about this theory! S

See ya'll later!


No comments:

Post a Comment